The last of three posts of lists I’m passing along today. Please see the other two for info re: their source, and of course filter through your personal truth.
20 Spiritual Ascension Symptoms
1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviours and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.
2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.
3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.
4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state. You can’t be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the ‘cleansing and releasing’ hour.
5. Memory loss. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a ‘disconnect’. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.
6. ‘Seeing’ and ‘hearing’ things. Continue reading
This is a two-part post. Below are ‘symptoms’ one might experience as spiritual awakening proceeds. As with the two other posts I’m passing along today from Cedar Rivers, I’m not clear who composed them, as Cedar seems to be passing them along from elsewhere (The Art of Resonance – which is a book? article? by whom?? etc.), as am I. If you choose, check to see how your experiences compare or contrast to these. Note the experience (symptoms) of awakening is distinguished from those of ascension.
12 Spiritual Awakening Symptoms
1. Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as the “Christ seed” awakens within. More important, your Merkabah, energetic transportal Body, has/is being upgraded and made new. This will be explained and understood more fully as you progress. Suffice to say, aging, disease, and limitations are freed within this New Experiencing Device.
2. Feeling of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. Literally… pieces, parts… “aspects” of YOU are being seen and released/transmuted appropriately. Although, many may not seem difficult to release, others are comfortable personalities that must be reconciled. Say, “good bye,” I love you. You have served me well. I no longer need you.”
3. Crying for no apparent reason. Similar to #2 above. It’s good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within. There’s a multitude of emotional energies within you now… try not to focus on the “why” and just feel, allow..
4. Sudden change in job or career. Continue reading
One of a series that I’m posting this morning. I’m actually not quite clear who authored this material; it came to me by way of Cedar Rivers, but I’m not sure that Cedar authored it.
EDIT: Ok, it’s become quite clear that these lists originally came from the Crimson Circle. Please see my comment in the comments for a bit more on this.
This information reminds me of the book What is Lightbody? that came out, oh, maybe 15-20 years ago, and has been re-released in the last couple of years. The Lightbody book attempts to describe all the levels of lightbody development/awakening and how it is experienced in one’s life. I haven’t compared the two but who knows, maybe some day I will. As always, read with discernment.
We are all evolving and absorbing Light at our own pace. Some are consciously working with these changes and so their transmutation is quicker, some are unaware and are absorbing this Light and change in direct relation to planetary change. However, one can classify this creation into levels …
1 FIRST LEVEL
– when the body drops density it commonly displays mutational symptoms of flu, headaches, diarrhoea, rashes, muscle and joint aches. Most flu epidemics are actually Light epidemics! Brain chemistry changes, right and left brain functions blend and the pituitary and pineal glands begin to change in size.u The DNA structure and chemical components begin to change and pick up extra hydrogen atoms and chemicals that the cells need to take undifferentiated higher Light and break it down into useable Light encodements for the DNA.
2 SECOND LEVEL
– the etheric blueprint floods with light and releases karmic experiences, individuals may feel disoriented as well as experience of ’bouts of flu’. Many begin to question “why am I here”. Light in the etheric blueprint releases 4th dimensional structure and causes spins in the geometries of the emotional, mental and spiritual bodies. Change is rapid and many feel tired. Continue reading
The man whose video I’m posting here, Jurgen Ziewe, is new to me, but he seems well informed by way of direct experience with the various realms one can visit (or inhabit) when not restricted by a physical body and its 3D sensory orientation/limitation.
Ziewe draws from a history of OBEs (out of body experiences) to construct his multidimensional model. He gives a good presentation here, using detailed visuals to get his explanations and descriptions across effectively. His website, too, appears to be loaded with information, though I haven’t given it a close look yet.
If the afterlife realms or dimensional planes other that our “primary channel on the dial” are of interest to you, I imagine this man will be as well!
This powerful ‘energy trend’ message is from Lena, of Power Path School of Shamanism. The appropriateness of this coming today speaks volumes in my personal universe! The synchronistic nature of reality is becoming more obvious with each passing moment. ox W
The Theme for June 2014 is CHOICE.
There were many other phrases and words that came to describe the month such as “commitment”, “just do it already”, “go for it”, “step forward”, “decide”, “responsibility”, “overcome fear”, “be proactive”, “get off the couch”, “get over yourself” etc., but I chose CHOICE because it really does cover all aspects of what this time frame is about and what it can teach us.
Claiming your CHOICE in something is the shortcut to eradicating any vestige of Martyrdom or being the Victim of circumstance. This is not an easy month but it can be a really good one in what it teaches you. This month will require a commitment to a daily practice of CHOOSING how to be proactive in your life.
It is time to move from being passive and letting life happen to you, to having a more active role in asserting your intentions and deciding what it is that you want. Those of you that are used to letting others make your choices for you (you know who you are) need to step up, get over your fear of failure or rejection, and decide for yourself what it is that you want for a change. This is empowering and the influences of the month will only support this process for you. (helpful Mp3 is Jose’s 4 steps to manifesting)
It is also a time to work on accepting the choices others make without feeling victimized by them. When someone makes a choice that permanently changes your life such as a relationship leaving you, a loved one passing, a job ending, or any decision that affects you in a challenging way, you can either get stuck in feeling extremely victimized or you can be in acceptance of that choice and choose to use it as a bid for power in the next part of your life. Every challenge that is brought on by a choice that is not yours can turn into a choice that is yours. The choice is to accept it and use it as an opportunity for a bid for power. This does not mean you have to like it. It just means you accept it and allow it to empower you instead of dis-empowering you.
Here are some examples of CHOICES this month. Continue reading
Yesterday had its moments. By ‘moments’ I’m referring to flashes of the visionary or psychic variety, that not only came out of the blue, but out of chronos as well, which is to say out of any logical order, relating to each other.
In “new earth” parlance, we’re talking kairos – events occurring in their own opportune moment/s which are independent of tick-tock logic or structure. But when I reflected upon these three little vignettes, they made sense; they delivered their message in a micro-trilogy of sorts. A universal message. Let me explain.
I was walking around the house yesterday when suddenly I “heard” the sentence, or phrase, or advice: “Don’t copy/paste.” As simple, brief, and daunting as that. Wuh?
I had no idea what to make of it. As one whose work is largely about information, and arranging it and improving it and so on, it was particularly odd to have this phrase drop into my brain when I wasn’t even near my computer, or working on any material that might involve restructuring or repetition in some way. Actually the phrase seemed to have nothing to do with anything at all! What the heck?
Here & There
As the day went on, two more clues came in the form of very brief spontaneous visions, both of which had bilocation qualities. Continue reading