Wingmakers is a fascinating phenom to explore, if you’re rather intrepid :) Following is a list of primary tenets for the Sovereign Integral, maybe worth a gander/ponder. ~W
Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral
- There is no space more sacred or powerful than another.
- There is no being more spiritual than another.
- There is no thing more divine than another.
- There is no tool or technique that accelerates the unfoldment of consciousness.
- There is no truth that can be written, spoken, or thought unless it is
conceived and expressed through the Language of Unity.
- First Source transcends Wholeness.
- All the fragments of philosophy, science, and religion, even when unified,
represent but a fractional picture of reality.
- The mysteries of your world will never be understood through inquiries
that are based in the language of the mind.
- Perfection is a concept of wholeness misunderstood.
- The conditions of peace, beauty, love, and security are merely signposts to
wholeness, as are their counterparts.
- To live in the Wholeness Perspective is to value all things as they are and to
bear witness to the unity of their expression.
- No being requires knowledge other than their unique Wholeness Perspective.
- There is no hierarchy. There is only One That Is All.
- There is no model of existence outside of the model of self-creation.
- True Freedom is access to First Source.
- A being cannot get closer to First Source than in the existence of a moment.
- The sovereign being and First Source are reality.
- Having a physical body does not limit you, anymore than having legs on an
eagle prevents it from flying.
- All conditions of existence are facets of the one condition of the reality of
- There is no pathway to First Source.
- Unfoldment, evolution, growth/decay cycles and transformation are all
bound to the same premise of separation in linear time.
- The hidden harmony is found with joy, while the obvious brings indifference.
- The farther you enter into the Truth the deeper your conviction for truth
- There is understanding of the world precisely to the degree that there is
understanding of the Self.
A few web sites are available to go deeper into the Wingmakers material; here’s one.