Invite it in! Invite the experiences you want with such juice… such enthusiasm… such conviction and anticipation… they cannot help but be drawn to you!
Jan. 1, 2014 is also a powerful New Moon window – let’s work with this auspicious moment to get clear and create our holographic blueprint!
I found the following list in a notebook from years ago, and thought it might serve as a useful self-audit tool as we step into 2014. How have your needs been addressed in 2013? How might this awareness serve to identify what you desire and intend for yourself in your heart of hearts as you go forward? How many elements of your life feels as though they’ve passed their expiration dates?
You are the navigator of your life, and you possess the power and the right to make adjustments to your course if you deem it correct to do so. Take some time and consider, What would be awesome to include in my experience this coming year?
Times are intense – be strong… be gentle… be open… and be mindful to keep your thoughts ONLY on what you WANT, for what you entertain in consciousness is what WILL project into the world ahead of and around you. Tune in, then turn on your manifestation high-beams and Go Go GO!
Much love, Whitehawk
- To be respected
- To be appreciated
- To receive nonverbal encouragement such as smiles, nods, pats on the back, etc.
- To have my service to others noticed and appreciated
- To be trusted
- To feel that I matter, I am important, I am special to those around me
- To feel that people who matter to me are proud of me
- To share my accomplishments
- To know abiding love
- To feel a sense of belonging – family, tribe, organization Continue reading